The system settings are available for you to change company information, change some of the options of the Stage Change Confirmation dialog box or change your EEOC form.
Click Edit Settings on the right side menu. This will display the screen below:
From this screen you can change the following:
- Company Name: This is your organization or company name.
- Domain: This is the domain that is set for you when you created your account. If you need to make a domain name change please submit a help ticket.
Stage Change Dialog Settings:
- Stage Change Confirmation Dialog: The Stage Change Dialog will pop up when you change a candidate stage and give you additional options.
- Allow Email Changes: Allow users to stop emails from going out, and set additional emails to go out when a stage is changed.
- Allow Notification Changes: Allow users to stop notifications from going out, and set additional notifications to go out when a stage is changed.
Job Requisition Settings: You will only see this option if you have Job Requisition Approvals in your account
- Job Requisition Approvals: If enabled, hiring managers will be able to create jobs requisitions and submit for approval.
- Start Approvals Automatically: Automatically start approvals when the manager submits the job for approval. If not checked, approvals can be manually started once the request has been reviewed.
- Notification Endpoint: The URL where we will post a notification when a candidate is moved to a new stage of your workflow.
- Notification Secret: A value that we include in the post so you can verify that the post is coming from us.
- Account Signature: This signature will be added to system emails to candidates. This is not your personal email signature which is set up via your user account.
When you have completed your changes, click Save.
If you need to change your EEOC form, click Edit EEOC Form from the right side menu. This opens the following screen:
On this screen you can change the following:
- The name of the form.
- The description / instructions of the form
- The name of the Gender field as well as the names of the question's selectable options. You can add an option by clicking [Add Gender Option]. You can remove an option by clicking the trashcan icon next to it.
- The name of the Race/Ethnicity field as well as the names of the question's selectable options. You can add an option by clicking [Add Race Option]. You can remove an option by clicking the trashcan icon next to it.
- The name of the Veteran Status field as well as the names of the question's selectable options. You can add an option by clicking [Add Veteran Option]. You can remove an option by clicking the trashcan icon next to it. You can remove this question in its entirety by clicking the link Remove Veteran Status next to the field name.
Once you have finished with your changes click Save to commit your changes.