Stackoverflow is the most active community of software developers on the Internet. ApplicantStack and Stackoverflow have now integrated allowing you access to this pool of software developers by posting your job listings to Stackoverflow Careers. The integration requires customers to have a paid Stackoverflow account. If you do not have a paid Stackoverflow account, you can get more information by clicking the following link: http://careers.stackoverflow.com/products/contact
Once your account has been setup with Stackoverflow Careers, they will provide you with an API Authorization Code that you will need to setup in your ApplicantStack account.
- Log into your ApplicantStack account.
- Click on Setup in the top right corner of your browser window.
- Click on Job Boards in the left menu.
- Click on Edit Settings next the Stackoverflow Third Party Job Board.
- Set Status to Active
- Enter your API Authorization Code provided by Stackoverflow and click Save
- Click on the Jobs tab
- Click on the Job Title you want to post to Stackoverflow
- Click on the Launch tab
- Click on Post Job next to Stackoverflow
- Enter all required information on the Post Job to Stackoverflow form
- Click Submit
- If your submit was successful, you will be provide a link to view your job on Stackoverflow