You can now add a signature field to your questionnaires in Recruit. To do so, click your library tab, then questionnaires and then the questionnaire you wish to edit. Add a question to the questionnaire and choose Signature for its type. Click save. Now data that the candidate types into this field will be displayed with a script font both while entering data, displaying results and printing.
Articles in this section
- 2018-02-06 Post to Google for Jobs (Recruit)
- 2017-11-28 Allow Candidates to Choose Event Date and Time (Recruit)
- 2017-11-06 Signature Fields in Questionnaires (Recruit)
- 2017-10-16 Google Calendar Integration (Recruit)
- 2017-09-14 - Event Scheduling - (Recruit)
- 2017-09-14 - Office 365 Calendar Integration - (Recruit)
- 2017-06-19 - Resume Parsing - (Recruit)
- July 24 Week - New User Interface Release!
- 2017-06-26 - Checklists on Stage Change - (Onboard)
- ApplicantStack New User Interface - sneak peek!