When you do a keyword search of candidate resumes and/or cover letter, the results page now shows a snippet of the matched text so you can see the context of the search to help determine if it is a good match. For example, if you search for "engineer" it is helpful to know if the candidate has been an Engineer at a previous job or if they just worked for a company with Engineer in the job name.
Articles in this section
- 2018-04-11 New Reports and Layout Changes
- 2018-04-10 Click to Edit
- 2018-02-06 Post to Google for Jobs (Recruit)
- 2017-11-28 Allow Candidates to Choose Event Date and Time (Recruit)
- 2017-11-06 Signature Fields in Questionnaires (Recruit)
- 2017-10-16 Google Calendar Integration (Recruit)
- 2017-09-14 - Event Scheduling - (Recruit)
- 2017-09-14 - Office 365 Calendar Integration - (Recruit)
- 2017-06-19 - Resume Parsing - (Recruit)
- July 24 Week - New User Interface Release!