When you do a keyword search of candidate resumes and/or cover letter, the results page now shows a snippet of the matched text so you can see the context of the search to help determine if it is a good match. For example, if you search for "engineer" it is helpful to know if the candidate has been an Engineer at a previous job or if they just worked for a company with Engineer in the job name.
Articles in this section
- 2017-06-19 - Resume Parsing - (Recruit)
- July 24 Week - New User Interface Release!
- 2017-06-26 - Checklists on Stage Change - (Onboard)
- ApplicantStack New User Interface - sneak peek!
- 2017-06-19 - ApplicantStack Spark Hire Integration - (Recruit)
- 2017-06-06 - Apply with LinkedIn - (Recruit)
- 2017-06-01 - Ability to save searches (Onboard)
- 2017-06-01 - Ability to save searches (Recruit)
- 2017-02-17 - Candidates can now refer your job to a friend (Recruit)
- 2017-01-31 - You can now show search filters on your job board (Recruit)