ApplicantStack now features the capability to delay an email from 1 to 7 days after its creation. You now have the capability to set a delay on an email that is created under the options Email Candidate and Forward to User. You may also set this delay on any emails generated during a stage change through the stage change dialog or by putting a delay in any of the email templates in the library. Once you have delayed the email, you can view it in the candidate’s history tab. From here you can see when the email will send as well elect to either send the email now or delete it.
Articles in this section
- 2017-09-14 - Event Scheduling - (Recruit)
- 2017-09-14 - Office 365 Calendar Integration - (Recruit)
- 2017-06-19 - Resume Parsing - (Recruit)
- July 24 Week - New User Interface Release!
- 2017-06-26 - Checklists on Stage Change - (Onboard)
- ApplicantStack New User Interface - sneak peek!
- 2017-06-19 - ApplicantStack Spark Hire Integration - (Recruit)
- 2017-06-06 - Apply with LinkedIn - (Recruit)
- 2017-06-01 - Ability to save searches (Onboard)
- 2017-06-01 - Ability to save searches (Recruit)