We have added a page that your employees or others can access to submit candidates to your posted jobs. The Referral page can be turned on by clicking setup, then job board settings, and then edit settings for the public job board. Select the Allow Referrals dropdown to “yes” to enable the page. The link to the Referral Page is included in the field description. All you will need to do is post the link in your employee portal or some other location. Once posted, your employees are ready to submit candidates to your positions. Note that your positions must be posted to your public job board. You are able to track employee referrals under the Candidates Tab via the “Referred By” column on your Candidates Table.
Articles in this section
- 2017-09-14 - Event Scheduling - (Recruit)
- 2017-09-14 - Office 365 Calendar Integration - (Recruit)
- 2017-06-19 - Resume Parsing - (Recruit)
- July 24 Week - New User Interface Release!
- 2017-06-26 - Checklists on Stage Change - (Onboard)
- ApplicantStack New User Interface - sneak peek!
- 2017-06-19 - ApplicantStack Spark Hire Integration - (Recruit)
- 2017-06-06 - Apply with LinkedIn - (Recruit)
- 2017-06-01 - Ability to save searches (Onboard)
- 2017-06-01 - Ability to save searches (Recruit)