We have added a page that your employees or others can access to submit candidates to your posted jobs. The Referral page can be turned on by clicking setup, then job board settings, and then edit settings for the public job board. Select the Allow Referrals dropdown to “yes” to enable the page. The link to the Referral Page is included in the field description. All you will need to do is post the link in your employee portal or some other location. Once posted, your employees are ready to submit candidates to your positions. Note that your positions must be posted to your public job board. You are able to track employee referrals under the Candidates Tab via the “Referred By” column on your Candidates Table.
Articles in this section
- ApplicantStack New User Interface - sneak peek!
- 2017-06-19 - ApplicantStack Spark Hire Integration - (Recruit)
- 2017-06-06 - Apply with LinkedIn - (Recruit)
- 2017-06-01 - Ability to save searches (Onboard)
- 2017-06-01 - Ability to save searches (Recruit)
- 2017-02-17 - Candidates can now refer your job to a friend (Recruit)
- 2017-01-31 - You can now show search filters on your job board (Recruit)
- 2017-01-27 - You can now archive completed forms in Onboard (Onboard)
- 2017-01-27 - You can now add a logo to your Onboard Hire Portal (Onboard)
- 2017-01-19 - State and Federal forms have been updated for 2017 (Onboard)