You can now set a closing date and time for a particular job by editing an existing job (not when creating a new job) and adding the date, time, and stage in the job workflow section here:As you can see above you can add a Closing Date & Time as well as the stage the job will move to once the job is closed. It will remove the job from your Public Job board so that candidates can no longer apply. It can take up to 24 hours for the jobs to be removed from the 3rd party job boards.
Articles in this section
- 2017-06-19 - Resume Parsing - (Recruit)
- July 24 Week - New User Interface Release!
- 2017-06-26 - Checklists on Stage Change - (Onboard)
- ApplicantStack New User Interface - sneak peek!
- 2017-06-19 - ApplicantStack Spark Hire Integration - (Recruit)
- 2017-06-06 - Apply with LinkedIn - (Recruit)
- 2017-06-01 - Ability to save searches (Onboard)
- 2017-06-01 - Ability to save searches (Recruit)
- 2017-02-17 - Candidates can now refer your job to a friend (Recruit)
- 2017-01-31 - You can now show search filters on your job board (Recruit)