In the Configuration for Job, Candidate and Application fields there is a new property which sets whether the field is included in the Jobs / Candidates table. This new property allows you to clean up the table view to only show key job and candidate information, especially if you use a lot of fields in your account.
Articles in this section
- 2018-02-06 Post to Google for Jobs (Recruit)
- 2017-11-28 Allow Candidates to Choose Event Date and Time (Recruit)
- 2017-11-06 Signature Fields in Questionnaires (Recruit)
- 2017-10-16 Google Calendar Integration (Recruit)
- 2017-09-14 - Event Scheduling - (Recruit)
- 2017-09-14 - Office 365 Calendar Integration - (Recruit)
- 2017-06-19 - Resume Parsing - (Recruit)
- July 24 Week - New User Interface Release!
- 2017-06-26 - Checklists on Stage Change - (Onboard)
- ApplicantStack New User Interface - sneak peek!