ApplicantStack has released its Application Programming Interface (API) for Developers, which provides a way to build easy and secure integrations between ApplicantStack and other third-party and / or corporate systems. The ApplicantStack API will give your IT group the tool it needs to integrate your ApplicantStack account with your corporate payroll system or HRIS. The API uses a REST interface with JSON as the input and output and can be accessed using GET commands to read data and PUT commands to update it. For more information on how to use the API see our knowledge base article here.
Articles in this section
- 2018-04-11 New Reports and Layout Changes
- 2018-04-10 Click to Edit
- 2018-02-06 Post to Google for Jobs (Recruit)
- 2017-11-28 Allow Candidates to Choose Event Date and Time (Recruit)
- 2017-11-06 Signature Fields in Questionnaires (Recruit)
- 2017-10-16 Google Calendar Integration (Recruit)
- 2017-09-14 - Event Scheduling - (Recruit)
- 2017-09-14 - Office 365 Calendar Integration - (Recruit)
- 2017-06-19 - Resume Parsing - (Recruit)
- July 24 Week - New User Interface Release!