ApplicantStack has released its Application Programming Interface (API) for Developers, which provides a way to build easy and secure integrations between ApplicantStack and other third-party and / or corporate systems. The ApplicantStack API will give your IT group the tool it needs to integrate your ApplicantStack account with your corporate payroll system or HRIS. The API uses a REST interface with JSON as the input and output and can be accessed using GET commands to read data and PUT commands to update it. For more information on how to use the API see our knowledge base article here.
Articles in this section
- 2017-06-19 - Resume Parsing - (Recruit)
- July 24 Week - New User Interface Release!
- 2017-06-26 - Checklists on Stage Change - (Onboard)
- ApplicantStack New User Interface - sneak peek!
- 2017-06-19 - ApplicantStack Spark Hire Integration - (Recruit)
- 2017-06-06 - Apply with LinkedIn - (Recruit)
- 2017-06-01 - Ability to save searches (Onboard)
- 2017-06-01 - Ability to save searches (Recruit)
- 2017-02-17 - Candidates can now refer your job to a friend (Recruit)
- 2017-01-31 - You can now show search filters on your job board (Recruit)