You can now add job fields to your candidate’s table located under the Candidates Tab. This allows you to sort and search by custom job fields you create like division, department, salary, etc. To add a job field to the candidate’s table, click setup in the top right of the screen, then configure on the left and then click Configure Job Fields. Click the edit icon for the field you want to add to the candidate’s table and set the field labeled Show on Candidate Table to “Yes” and click save.
Articles in this section
- 2017-11-06 Signature Fields in Questionnaires (Recruit)
- 2017-10-16 Google Calendar Integration
- 2017-09-14 - Event Scheduling - (Recruit)
- 2017-09-14 - Office 365 Calendar Integration - (Recruit)
- 2017-06-19 - Resume Parsing - (Recruit)
- July 24 Week - New User Interface Release!
- 2017-06-26 - Checklists on Stage Change - (Onboard)
- ApplicantStack New User Interface - sneak peek!
- 2017-06-19 - ApplicantStack Spark Hire Integration - (Recruit)
- 2017-06-06 - Apply with LinkedIn - (Recruit)