We have released Autofill options for Questionnaires for ApplicantStack Recruit. This will allow clients to generate questionnaires in Recruiting that have information from the candidate and/or job prefilled, saving time by eliminating the need for the candidate or hiring manager to input information that has previously been supplied. With this feature you can create prefilled background check forms, reference check forms, and more.
To work with this feature, open ApplicantStack, click the library tab, then questionnaires. Find the questionnaire that you wish to prefill and click edit. Click the edit icon in the Actions column for the question that you wish to enable autofill and select the type of autofill you want to use in the Autofill drop down. You have choices of the following:
- General – includes current date and time
- Merge Code – operates in the same manner as merge codes for email templates. The user can select from a list of merge codes and can include multiple merge codes in a single field.
- Application Field – all application fields regardless of private or public
- Candidate Field – all candidate fields regardless of private or public
- Job Field – all job fields regardless of private or public
- Questionnaire – any questionnaires that have been previously filled out by the candidate or as feedback by the hiring manager