We are happy to introduce a new feature to ApplicantStack Recruit. Today we released our Merge Documents feature and we think you are going to enjoy it. The new feature will allow you to create a document template in your library that will allow you to use merge codes that are found in email templates as well as create merge fields that can be inserted into the body of the document and filled in during run time creating a pdf for your selected candidate. This pdf can be attached to an email to send to your candidate utilizing our email candidate feature.
Articles in this section
- ApplicantStack New User Interface - sneak peek!
- 2017-06-19 - ApplicantStack Spark Hire Integration - (Recruit)
- 2017-06-06 - Apply with LinkedIn - (Recruit)
- 2017-06-01 - Ability to save searches (Onboard)
- 2017-06-01 - Ability to save searches (Recruit)
- 2017-02-17 - Candidates can now refer your job to a friend (Recruit)
- 2017-01-31 - You can now show search filters on your job board (Recruit)
- 2017-01-27 - You can now archive completed forms in Onboard (Onboard)
- 2017-01-27 - You can now add a logo to your Onboard Hire Portal (Onboard)
- 2017-01-19 - State and Federal forms have been updated for 2017 (Onboard)