By default ApplicantStack™ contains some basic task and event types. You many encounter a situation where you need a type of task or event that is not included in the system. Tasks and Events may be configured in the Library by clicking on the Library Tab, and then Tasks/Events.
For more information about working with Task Templates in the Library go to User Guide: Library
You can create a Report on the tasks and/or events in an account using the Tasks dataset in the report builder.
Click the Reports Tab, then click Create Report to create a new report for tasks and/or events.
The following fields need to be entered:
- Name: The name of the report.
- Dataset: The dataset for the report. In this case, you should choose Tasks from the dropdown menu.
- Type: Select Detail to show individual records.
- Fields: You should select Task Data from the drop down and then select the fields you need for your report. These fields include the following:
- Task Name: The name of the task/event
- Date Created: The date the task/event was created
- Created By: The name of the user who created the task/event
- Job: The name of the job for which the task/event was created, or in the case of a Candidate task the job of the candidate
- Candidate: The name of the candidate for which the task/event was created, or N/A for job tasks/events
- Task Notes: The task/event notes
- Assigned To: The name of the user to whom the task/event was assigned
- Event Location: The Location field for the event, or N/A for tasks
- Event Date: The Date field for the event, or N/A for tasks
- Type: Shows if the item is a Task or an Event
- Status: Shows if the task has been completed or not completed
- Date Completed: The date the task/event was completed by the assigned user
- Feedback Comments: The feedback comments submitted by the assigned user when the task/event was completed
- Days to Complete: The number of days between the Date Created and Date Completed.
When you have finished creating your Task/Event report, click Save to save your report.