A user login is necessary for anyone who will be logging in to your account to post/manage jobs, administer the system or review candidates. Typically, this includes HR staff and recruiters, administrators, and hiring managers. ApplicantStack has flexible roles and permissions built into the system that allows you to give users access to only the functionality, jobs and candidates that they need to perform their job.
Articles in this section
- How can I reset my password?
- How do I post/launch a job?
- How do I set up my public job board so the applicant needs to create a username & password when applying?
- I have to reset my password every time I try to log in. How do I fix this?
- I'm receiving an error message or experiencing strange behavior within ApplicantStack. What can I do to troubleshoot?
- Using the "Edit Launch Status" when posting / launching your jobs
- What is the difference between an event & a task?
- What are the pros and cons of using an iframe?
- Indeed Jobs - Sponsored vs. Organic
- How to write a Job Description