A user login is necessary for anyone who will be logging in to your account to post/manage jobs, administer the system or review candidates. Typically, this includes HR staff and recruiters, administrators, and hiring managers. ApplicantStack has flexible roles and permissions built into the system that allows you to give users access to only the functionality, jobs and candidates that they need to perform their job.
Articles in this section
- Using the "Edit Launch Status" when posting / launching your jobs
- What is the difference between an event & a task?
- What are the pros and cons of using an iframe?
- Indeed Jobs - Sponsored vs. Organic
- How to write a Job Description
- How is ApplicantStack ADA compliant?
- Job Title Best Practices and ATS Quality Guidelines
- Electronic Signatures (e-signature)
- Email Spam Filter Best Practices
- Can I set a resume as a requirement for some jobs and optional for others?