Can a candidate apply for a job more than once?
By default, a candidate cannot apply for a job more than once with the same email address. If a candidate uses a different email address, they could apply for a job more than once.
How do I add a different application to my Internal Board than what is on the Public Job Board?
- Make sure your internal job board is active. Click Setup->Job Board. Select internal job board by clicking Edit Settings. Set the Status field to active and click save.
- Go to your library and select questionnaires from the left. If you need to change wording on your current application, then clone your current application by selecting the green cross in its row on the right. Name it something like Employment Application Internal. Otherwise locate the questionnaire that you wish to use for the alternate internal application.
- Go to your job that you want to post internal. Click the questions tab. Add the first Public application by clicking Add from Library on the right hand side. Add the alternate internal application by clicking Add from Library on the right hand side.
- Click the edit icon for the application that you want for the public and make sure that only Show on Public Application is checked. Click Save.
- Click the edit icon for the application that you want for the internal board and make sure that only Show on Internal Application is checked. Click Save.
I have more than one Facebook page. How do I post to all of them?
You can only post to one Facebook page through our one click system. You can post to as many Facebook pages as you like manually.
** I noticed in our demo we saw a search page for a job board. How do we use that page as our main landing page for our job boards and how do we configure that page with the search options that we want to use?**
The address for this page is http://yourdomainname.applicantstack.com/x/search. The page uses job fields that have the picklist type as search fields. You can add fields to this page by going to settings, then configure, and then click configure job fields. You can take any field that is a picklist/dropdown and change their visibility from private to public. They’ll appear on the search page, but they’ll also appear as columns on the openings page. If you want to remove fields, change their visibility from Public to Private. This will also remove their entries on the job openings page.
I need to edit a job listing/modify a job. How do I send these changes to our Job Board?
When you modify a job in ApplicantStack, the changes will appear automatically on your Public Job Board as well as yourInternal Job Board (if active). The changes also appear automatically in the feed that is sent to Indeed and SimplyHired and should appear their within 24 hours, if not earlier. If your job is on CareerBuilder, Monster, or any other third party job board as well as social media sites, you will need to launch your job again to those respective sites to have your changes / modifications appear there.
Does ApplicantStack have automated candidate source tracking available? We've been using the feature of adding a drop down for candidates to select where they heard about the position, but is there an automated way to track this that might be more accurate than a self-report?
Yes, ApplicantStack has automated source tracking. You just need to generate the Apply link for the site from the job’s Launch tab by selecting the Source under the manual links section, and then use the Apply URL that it gives you, which will have a 4 letter code on the end. ApplicantStack uses this code to set the Source field of the applicant record. Alternatively, you can use the Apply URL and type the source value at the end of the URL. For example if your Apply URL washttp://somesite.applicantstack.com/x/apply/a2fv471z86di, you would go to the end of the URL, enter a backslash and then your source. If you wanted to use CareerBuilder, your new Apply URL would look likehttp://somesite.applicantstack.com/x/apply/a2fv471z86di/CareerBuilder. Note that your source at the end of the URL should match the spelling and punctuation of the source in the source value drop down.
I want to use SSL for my ApplicantStack account. Are there any special considerations to doing so?
Yes. If you use a custom job board domain, you cannot use the SSL feature for ApplicantStack. You will need to use the default ApplicantStack domain to enable the SSL feature.