The max file upload size is 32MB per file. If a candidate tries to upload a single file greater than 32MB, then they will get an error message. But they can submit up to 64MB in total as long as any given file isn't greater than 32MB.
Articles in this section
- How can I reset my password?
- How do I post/launch a job?
- How do I set up my public job board so the applicant needs to create a username & password when applying?
- I have to reset my password every time I try to log in. How do I fix this?
- I'm receiving an error message or experiencing strange behavior within ApplicantStack. What can I do to troubleshoot?
- Using the "Edit Launch Status" when posting / launching your jobs
- What is the difference between an event & a task?
- What are the pros and cons of using an iframe?
- Indeed Jobs - Sponsored vs. Organic
- How to write a Job Description