The max file upload size is 32MB per file. If a candidate tries to upload a single file greater than 32MB, then they will get an error message. But they can submit up to 64MB in total as long as any given file isn't greater than 32MB.
Articles in this section
- What are the pros and cons of using an iframe?
- Indeed Jobs - Sponsored vs. Organic
- How to write a Job Description
- How is ApplicantStack ADA compliant?
- Job Title Best Practices and ATS Quality Guidelines
- Electronic Signatures (e-signature)
- Email Spam Filter Best Practices
- Can I set a resume as a requirement for some jobs and optional for others?
- Is there a way that the candidate can update their application if the application is not fully completed?
- I am unable to upload a file using browse, why?