The max file upload size is 32MB per file. If a candidate tries to upload a single file greater than 32MB, then they will get an error message. But they can submit up to 64MB in total as long as any given file isn't greater than 32MB.
Articles in this section
- Can I set a resume as a requirement for some jobs and optional for others?
- Is there a way that the candidate can update their application if the application is not fully completed?
- Some of my candidates did not complete the application, even though the questions are required.
- I am unable to upload a file using browse, why?
- Where do I set my EEOC (Equal Employment Opportunity Commission) information and how can I get my VEVRRA OFCCP Compliance forms?
- I added a new stage but I do not see it as an option?
- My Hiring Manger cannot see the candidates for their job!
- How do I find my LinkedIn company ID?
- How can I add branding/logo to my account?
- How do we set up reference checks?