Events Templates serve as a beginning point for events being created. In the Library Tab click Events on the left side navigation menu.
You are presented with the Events Templates Grid. The following items are displayed on the grid:
- Event Name - The name given to the Event Template.
- Type– The task is assigned to a Candidate or Job.
- Last Modified - the Date and Time the template was last edited.
- Actions – Icons used to access, edit or delete the Event template.
Additionally, the ability to create a new Template or Delete one is available from the right side navigation menu.
Select Create Template to begin creating an Event Template from scratch:
The following options are available:
- Object Type– Select Candidate if this event will be performed for the purpose of evaluating specific candidates for hire. Select Job if this event will be performed for the purpose of working with specific jobs.
- Event Name – The name of the Event.
- Description - A description of the event, which will be sent to all event attendees.
- Internal Note – A message or notes to assist the user(s) assigned to the event. These notes will appear in the email notification to the user and on the view event screen.
- Location - Enter the location for the event
- Assigned To – Select the users that will be assigned to complete this event. You may use the Add Row link to add more assignee's as desired. If you wish to select users more dynamically you may choose (Job Owners) or (Hiring Managers), and the event will be assigned to those users depending on which candidate/job the event is being added to.
- Schedule Type - You can either pre-select a time or choose to invite the candidate to select a time. If you choose to have the candidate select a time you will need to preselect the destination and include an optional message
- Create feedback tasks for users? - Check this box to automatically create a task for each assigned user to submit feedback on the event
- Assign Questionnaire - Only if "Create feedback tasks for users: has been selected: (Optional) Select a Questionnaire to prompt the assigned user(s) to fill out when they submit feedback on the task.
- Send Email Reminder – Only if "Create feedback tasks for users: has been selected: (Optional) Select how often to send automatic reminder emails to the assigned user(s) until they complete the feedback task. Task reminders will be sent after the event date until the assigned user(s) submit feedback.
Select Save and the Event Template is now saved to the Library.