Sometimes you might run into strange behavior in ApplicantStackthat might affect performance (such as getting an error message.) Often times this is localized to your browser. Here are a few steps we recommend going through to help you to help troubleshoot what might be going on.
1) TRY A DIFFERENT BROWSER OR GET THE LATEST VERSION OF YOUR BROWSER
If you a currently in Chrome, it might be worth it to see if you experience the same behavior in a different browser such as Mozilla Firefox. Does using an alternative browser help alleviate the situation? You might also want to make sure you're on the latest version of your browser and install an update.
2) TRY CLEARING YOUR BROWSER CACHE AND COOKIES
Sometimes clearing your browser's cache and cookies will help alleviate the issue. You can view instructions for different browsers below:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/products/internet-explorer
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/opera/Mac/2393/en/private.html#deleteData
3) TRY DISABLING BROWSER EXTENSIONS
Sometimes browser extensions can interfere with activity within your browser. You can view instructions for below:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/disable-or-remove-add-ons
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome_webstore/answer/2664769?hl=en
4) TRY INCOGNITO MODE
Sometimes using ApplicantStackin an Incognito Window within Chrome will help with strange behavior within ApplicantStack. You can learn about Incognito Mode in Chrome by visiting here: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95464?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop